IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS REGARDING OUR COVID PROTOCOL FOR OUR LEAGUES.
- Before you go to any of Melbourne Basketball League’s event, make sure you are well and doesn’t have any symptoms that Vic Health Department outlined here: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/symptoms-and-risks . If you are not feeling well, stay home and stay safe.
- When you arrive at the Rowville Stadium, make sure you are wearing your mask & you will be asked by our COVID Marshall to scan our COVID QR Code. This is a mandate from the Stadium Manager and State Government.
- Sanitise your hands upon entry.
- If it’s possible, try not to bring anyone to our events yet. This includes families, friends, and partners. It is not safe yet and we are limiting the number of people at our events. We follow the Orange 50 rule from Basketball Victoria and whatever mandate they enforce on basketball games in the State of Victoria.
- Inside the Stadium, you will need to observe your distance from others when you are not yet playing. Masks are required inside the Stadium when you are not playing.
- You don’t need to wear your masks when you play. Officials don’t need to wear masks when they call the games as well.
- After your game, pick up your garbage and move your things outside the court. Make sure the Stadium is clean. Wear your mask again.
- Players under isolation orders have to show proof, and will only count as played for those games scheduled during that time.
- In the event that the majority of the players of a certain team need to quarantine, MBL will try to move the dates of their matches to a later date. A proof of this isolation orders must be communicated in the Captains Guild to avoid a forfeit.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUOUS SUPPORT! GAME ON MELBOURNE!